Friday, August 04, 2006

ppl..why are they so everchanging?


i can hear ppl crying..


i can see their sorrow.


but wad hurts me is tht i cannot do much help..


i was hurt once..


and yes..wanting..


u told me frends were nt for life..


u told me tht frends were nt forever..


but on tht very night u told me tht


u saw tears forming.. i hate crying


i really hate to let my frends go


and i also know tht u and i hav life examples..


it really hurts me each time i know tht another friend is leaving me

AND YES..


pentel. i noe ur gd intentions of tellin me to ignore


but sometimes.. u guys are really giving me unwanted pressure

i am just tired and worn out.


i dun hav the extra energy to quarrel wif u guys,


all my energy were given to my dear sch homework and tests..


aren't u guys tired?


why wun u guys get sick and tired of bickering


why can't u guys get irritated by hating each other?


why can't i be the passing cloud..i feel so disgusted when ppl start to be very scarstic

YES.. AND I DUN LIKE PEOPLE WHO THINKS THEY ARE GOOD


u guys will nv grow up will u?


seriously.. i dun even hav the strength to scold bac at tht annoy..


but thanks guys for helping me do the job

=)


and wanting..


i believe tht wad goes round comes around..


i hav so many life examples


and i guess tht u are smart enough to think of some..


now.. i am neglecting my frends,


i am being sensetive..


i just felt so old by the min..


i juz wonder .. why am i so not capable of doin those tht are required of me..

or is it i am juz lazy


and vic.. stop the wad.. "HE JUMP I JUMP AND HE GO I GO AND THE HE DIE I DIE"


seriously speaking.. it is not funny.. and i dun like it..

and stupid tenor..

u better stop asking why i reject him and why i reject another too..


cause i juz dun wan another boy to become my burden..i am not saying
tenor..


i am saying the guy which keeps on asking u wad i like and all those
coward stuffs



got guts come to my face and say it


like the guy in 4e1


..


another coward


i treasure wad i hav..


i am selfish


i am now in a sickening mode


my mind never stop thinking abt tests and homework



and i dun even miss anyone now..


i dun hav the space in my mind to do so..


like wad daniel said


ALL THESE ARE RUBBISH!!!


[joEY]

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiieee... been here. anyway, are you feeling better now? your physics?? dun worry, things and studies tend to be like this.. gets irritating and confusing. you can do it

 
At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiieee... been here. anyway, are you feeling better now? your physics?? dun worry, things and studies tend to be like this.. gets irritating and confusing. you can do it gal.. JiaYOu!! im always here for you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home